Origin chocolate. Revolutionary chocolate.
Origin chocolate is just like the world’s best wines. You can taste the quality and the terroir of the cocoa beans. Each cocoa variety has its own specific flavour characteristics. Delicate and rich flavours of the best origin chocolate made by international award winning chocolate makers. Taste the quality of origin chocolate and meet the makers of your favorite chocolate at the Origin Chocolate Event on 24th October 2015 in the Royal Tropical Institute in Amsterdam.
Amsterdam, the city with the largest cocoa port in the world, will this day be dedicated to origin chocolate: chocolate made of the finest quality cocoa from one specific region. As many as 25 award-winning chocolatemakers and experts will be present to showcase and sell their products. These cocoa gurus have won awards at the International Chocolate Awards, which in the chocolate world can be compared to winning an Oscar!
The evening before the event there will be a unique 3 course meal in the new Grand café de Tropen, right next to the Royal Tropical Institute. You have the opportunity to experience this unique chocolate diner on Friday evening 23rd of October. Every year the diner is becoming more popular, so make sure that you reserve your seats in time at the Grand café de Tropen.
Visit the Origin Chocolate Event on October 24th between 10:00 – 18:00 o’clock at the Royal Tropical Institute in Amsterdam and:
- Meet some of the most renowned chocolate makers and experts in the world
- Experience 100% sustainable chocolate at a beautiful location in Amsterdam
- Taste many origin chocolates by top patissiers and chocolatiers
- Learn about single origine and fine flavour chocolate during presentations given by experts
- Combine wine and food pairings with origin chocolate in free tastings
- Get swept of your feet during the special 3 course chocolate diner on 23rd October
Buy your ticket and profit from the early bird discount!