Origin chocolate. Revolutionary chocolate.
Origin chocolate is just like the world’s best wines. You can taste the terroir of the cocoa beans. Each cocoa variety has its own specific flavour characteristics. Delicate and rich flavours of the best origin chocolate made by international award winning chocolate makers. Taste the quality of origin chocolate and meet the makers of your favorite chocolate at the Origin Chocolate Event on 24th October 2015 in the Royal Tropical Institute in Amsterdam.
Amsterdam, the city with the largest cocoa port in the world, will this day be dedicated to origin chocolate: chocolate made of the finest quality cocoa from one specific region. As many as 25 award-winning makers and experts will be present to showcase their products and gourmet chocolate to taste to the public. These cocoa gurus have won awards at the International Chocolate Awards, which in the chocolate world can be compared to winning an Oscar! Another exciting opportunity to meet them is at the chocolate dinner on Friday evening 23rd October at the Royal Tropical institute. The 3 course meal is always a great succes. Make sure that you reserve your seats in time and follow us for more information.
Join the Origin Chocolate Event on October 24th between 10:00 – 18:00 o’clock at the Royal Tropical Institute in Amsterdam
- Meet some of the most renowned chocolate makers and experts in the world
- Experience sustainable chocolate at a beautiful location in Amsterdam
- Taste many origin chocolates by top patissiers and chocolatiers
- Learn about single origine and fine flavour chocolate during presentations given by experts
- Combine wine and food pairings with origin chocolate in free tastings
- Get swept of your feet during the special chocolate dinner on 23rd October of which you can buy tickets
Tickets will be available soon. Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook to receive the latest updates. You can already get an impression of our earlier events. Check out these pictures or watch the video of the first edition of the Origin Chocolate Event below.